Did you know that April 22nd marks 50 years since the founding of Earth Day? There will be great specials and sales around then, so stay tuned! Until then, become a bit more environmentally-conscious by using one (or more!) of these ways to reuse a Balm in Gilead Skin Care container!
1. Store hair ties or bobby pins.
2. Keep thumbtacks and pushpins safe.
3. Try your hand at candle-making.
4. Keep your makeup brushes tidy and on hand.
5. Corral safety pins...
6. ...or paper clips.
7. Keep ribbons and tags organized.
8. Or keep your spare change out of your pockets.
9. Keep flash drives in a tin.
10. Or bring Cheerios in your diaper bag - mess-free!
11. Corral pens and pencils...
12. ...or lipsticks and glosses. (Psst! This pic shows a new Balm in Gilead product that will debut with our Mother's Day Collection on Saturday!)
13. Grow an herb garden.
14. Create a coloring station.
15. Know where to find the balloons for your spouse's birthday...
16. ...or package their gift with tissue paper and a ribbon.
17. Store hand warmers for the winter months.
18. Keep all those command hook bits and pieces in one place.
19. Store cupcake liners...
20. ...baby bows (I'm partial to these ones)...
21. ...or bracelets.
22. Use one as a reusable lunch container.
23. Create a simple toothbrush holder for the bathroom.
24. Or keep your biodegradable facial sponges clean and dry before use.
25. Use a jar as a cute vase.
26. Organize jewelry for traveling (once it's safe to, of course!).
27. Store batteries...
28. ...or phone cords.
29. Create a countdown/advent calendar.
30. Brighten someone's day by leaving "Sunshine in a Jar" on their porch!
Leave a comment